2014 Outstanding Alumni
2014 Nominees and Winners pictured left to right: Randa Duke, Amy Smith (Health Division Winner), Christy Turner (Academic Division Winner), Martha Burchell (2014 Outstanding Alumnus), Sunshine Wynn (Workforce Division Winner), Dorothy O'bara, Joseph Nabors (Promising Alumnus).
Join the Alumni Association Today!
The 2014 - 2015 Alumni Membership drive is underway please click on the link below to join online today. If you have any questions please contact LaDonna Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for you support of the WSCC Alumni Association.
Click below for a paper application.
Benefits of being a WSCC Alumni Association Member
• Knowing that you helped fund scholarships for WSCC students
• Member discounts on travel, entertainment and tickets, restaurants and more through the Working Advantage program
• A quarterly newsletter to keep you in touch with WSCC happenings
• Membership gift of a 3-in-1 Technology Travel Set
• Membership card with the following discounts:
Carina’s Pizza and Grill – Free drink with any regular menu purchase (dine in only)
Dairy Queen, Hanceville – Buy 1 Blizzard get 2nd for 99 cents (or equal or lesser value)
Luna’s BBQ – Free fries with purchase of BBQ sandwich and drink
Pasquales Pizza – 20% off Buffet purchase, 10% off any meal purchase
Pizza Hut, Hanceville – 10% discount on any order (dine in or carry out)
WSCC Athletics - Free admission to WSCC Athletic Team events
WSCC Bookstore - 10% discount (excludes textbooks)
WSCC Therapeutic Massage Clinic – One hour massage for $10
• Early notification of upcoming events
• Free lunch at the Food Truck Grub event on campus in August
• Travel program – New York City during Spring Break
• Special events and activities for Alumni Association Members